2018 is in full effect and the energy is very different than the previous year. I am feeling divinely led to take my time and cultivate an environment that feels nourishing and sustainable. While simultaneously allowing myself to explore new things, entertain big visions, and explore unchartered territory.
At the same time, I am also giving myself permission to feel everything AND I am honoring my feelings without making myself wrong. Big SHIFT!
In this episode, I’m talking solo about where I’ve been and where I’m at, as well as what’s coming up for The Sensuality Project:
The following is mentioned in this episode:
– The Five Invitations: discovering what death can teach us about fully living (author) Frank Ostaseski
– Attached: the science of adult attachement (authors) Amir Levine & Rachel Heller
– Just Sit: a meditation guidebook for people who know they should but don’t (authors) Sukey Novagratz & Elizabeth Novagratz
– Why Won’t You to Apologize? healing big betrayals and everyday hurts (author) Harriet Lerner
– Live Preservers: staying afloat in love and life (author) Harriet Lerner
*this post may contain affiliate links, you can read my affiliate policy here.
Be sure to subscribe to The Sensuality Project Podcast on